Cards cards cards

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying to re-organize my craft area and I have been making some cards on my sons little play table. It is comical to say the least, me sitting there in the tiny chair at the tiny table with stamps, inks, embossing powders, my extension cord, you get the idea. Anyway, I should be in bed since I work a double tomorrow, so no time to list ingredients. These are some cards made in the last few days.

For Operation Write Home:



My sister's second card ever, embossing!?! I think she's getting hooked! Hehe



For my other amazing sister who, after many hardships, got her highschool diploma in the mail today, yay!! So proud of her!! (This was hard for me as she is so not a "girly girl".)


-LouisiLana's iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © LouisiLana 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.